Have you been dealing with expensive and disruptive sewer line repairs? With Underground Tech’s solutions, you can say goodbye to the headache and mess of traditional dig and replacement. The trenchless pipe repair process we use leaves you with a pipe that is long-lasting and durable.
Here are the steps to a no-dig pipe repair:
- A jetter is used to clear out debris in the line, and a camera is used to pinpoint the location of the defect.
- An epoxy-saturated fiberglass mat is wrapped around an inflatable packer, sent down the line, and inflated at the damaged area.
- After the proper cure time, the packer is deflated and removed, leaving behind the cured fiberglass repair that is stronger than the original pipe.
With this no-dig sewer repair, we can permanently repair your sewer line without the mess of a trench across your yard. Contact Underground Tech today to learn more about this service.
Our average no-dig pipe point repair cost is around $3,900.00 but when it comes to installing point repairs, there are three critical factors to consider that can impact the cost:
1. Distance from our location: The farther your project is from us, the higher the cost may be due to our equipment and crew mobilization.
2. Pipe condition and access: Extensive damage or poor access to the pipe may require additional preparation work, which can increase the installation cost. Limited access to the pipe may also increase the overall cost.
3. Point repair size: Larger repairs cost more due to the increased materials and labor.
These factors determine the cost of point for trenchless repair installation for your project.