Centrifugally-cast concrete pipe (CCCP) successfully restores severely deteriorated large diameter concrete, brick or corrugated metal pipelines of all shapes, types and conditions, including elliptical and arched pipelines. This technology is designed to rehabilitate pipelines ranging from 30″ to 120″ in diameter.
Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) has a 20 to 30 year life span which means there is a lot of failing culverts.
Options to repair a failed culvert
– Digging and Replacing is expensive and disruptive
– Slip-lining reduces pipe capacity
– Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) is expensive
CCCP can rehabilitate pipes greater than 30”, non-round shapes, and bends.
Advantages of CCCP
– Fully Structural Lining Solution
– ML-72 cures up to 10,000 psi compressive strength
– Significant Cost Advantages
– Non-intrusive repair method